Ice Cream Topping Debate: SHOTS (or sprinkles? HUH?)

I need to settle a wager with an absolutely clueless friend. She seems to think the delicious toppings you put on ice cream (rainbow or chocolate) is called something along of the lines of Sprinkles? Was this person raised in a f*cking barn or what? Help me set her straight once and for all....

Serious Eats Newsletters

Keep up with our latest recipes, tips, techniques and where to eat!


Comments are closed

Talk is closed - check out our Facebook and Twitter accounts instead.