Food

Quick Question.. Have You Ever Been Burned BY Your Microwave?

Man that sucks! I just heated some water up in my microwave and reached in to grab the cup and burned the crap out of my thumb and index finger. OUCH! So how about you? Have you ever been guilty of placing something in the microwave that when you reached for it you realized it was not a microwave safe cup or dish?


Talk is closed, but that doesn't mean the conversations have to stop!

Check out this post for a more thorough explanation, and jump onto our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to keep the conversations going!

Comments:

Comments are closed