Quick Question.. Have You Ever Been Burned BY Your Microwave?

Man that sucks! I just heated some water up in my microwave and reached in to grab the cup and burned the crap out of my thumb and index finger. OUCH! So how about you? Have you ever been guilty of placing something in the microwave that when you reached for it you realized it was not a microwave safe cup or dish?


The tastiest bites delivered to your inbox!


Comments are closed

Talk is closed - check out our Facebook and Twitter accounts instead.