Burger Smasher?

I'm making the fake shack from Kenji's recipe for the second time this weekend with some friends. What I am wondering is whether anyone knows where I could get a tool that, for lack of a better title, I have always thought of as a burger smasher. In case this is unclear, check out the tool the woman is using to flatten the burgers in this clip from Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. So, any ideas on where to get this tool and what its name is? In case you have specific knowledge, I'm in Chicago.

Serious Eats Newsletters

Keep up with our latest recipes, tips, techniques and where to eat!


Comments can take up to a minute to appear - please be patient!

Previewing your comment: