What topics do you wish you would see more of here on serious eats? I see a lot of great topics offering advice on cooking, where to eat out, but I haven't seen any of the following. These are the top 10 topics I would like to see - what are yours?
10. Massive refrigeration failure at cheesecake bakery - desperately in need of eaters to help
9. Topics with titles containing "Nom nom"
8. Peanut butter, cheese and pickes - A match made in heaven?
7. How do I make a Dumpling (the dog) sized dumpling?
6. What to eat in Dinosaur, Colorado
5. Local craft brewery: desperately in need of tasters
4. Bacon museum grand opening!
3. Name your food blog app launched using your hometown, first pet's name and the name of a stinky cheese
2. New Food Network show announced: The Food Lab with Kenji
1. Eat butter to lose weight!