so i recently ventured into the shroom world (not in that way...) and am trying all different kinds of wild mushrooms. i try to find fresh, but if not i get dried. i recently bought some dried lobster mushrooms, hoping to notice some kind of taste difference compared to other mushrooms, but they dont really seem to have a distinct taste like id hoped. i reconstituted as usual (reserving the liquid for other use of course) then prepared them simply sauteed with some garlic, onion, and salt and pepper. gotta say, a little disappointed; they were good but nothing too special. would it make a difference maybe to buy fresh rather then dried? or does anyone have any ideas for the leftover dried ones i still have?