Cooking and Baking

I have a weird standing mixer

So I just came into possession of a used standing mixer (my dad bought it from a garage sale ages ago and just gave it to me) and it has these bizarre attachments that basically look like curly fries. He said to use them for bread ( lieu of a bread hook...?) and so I did and they just barely do the job.
Has anyone else ever seen these attachments? Are they supposed to be used for bread or something else?

Talk is closed, but that doesn't mean the conversations have to stop!

Check out this post for a more thorough explanation, and jump onto our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to keep the conversations going!


Comments are closed