Cooking and Baking

grater + mandolin. Where can I find one?

I have a cheese grater, and am thinking of buying a mandolin because it just takes too much time to slice up my veggies. Is there an instrument that is grater + madolin in one? Perferably including a container that catches the grated cheese/veggie slices. I tried to look for one, but I have been unable to find anything. Thank you for your help!

Talk is closed, but that doesn't mean the conversations have to stop!

Check out this post for a more thorough explanation, and jump onto our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to keep the conversations going!


Comments are closed