I posted recently about a wooden spoon getting moldy in my dishwasher. (I threw it out, you convinced me.)
On further investigation, I think I have a deeper problem. My dishwasher smells, and any food scrap on any plate left in my dishwasher for a brief period of time grows moldy. Is it possible that there is mold living/growing in the drain of my dishwasher? How do I get it out? And between now and then, are dishes washed in my dishwasher dangerous (they come out appearing clean)?
I am beyond grossed out. Help.