105 degrees outside and I had to bake for my millionth bake sale. I looked around the kitchen for inspiration and saw some marshmallows. Eureka! Chocolate dipped marshmallow kebabs with sprinkles. My kids went crazy. I was dazzled by my inspiration, no bake items for the bake sale.
Step out of the air conditioning and my kebabs melted instantly. Gobs of chocolate dripped everywhere. My poor kebabs look like victims of a blowtorch.
What could I dip a marshmallow in that would not melt in a warm climate while adhering sprinkles? Is there some kind of no melt chocolate armor that is not toxic? Taste is a secondary consideration.