help me remember the name of this puffy snack!

hi folks, I was recently reminded of this snack I used to eat as a kid in France. I'm not sure if they have it here in the U.S, but basically it's like cheese doodles, they are puffy but have a sweet flavoring, something like peanut butter instead of cheese flavor. I have no idea what they're called or where I could get some. Any idea?

Talk is closed, but that doesn't mean the conversations have to stop!

Check out this post for a more thorough explanation, and jump onto our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to keep the conversations going!


Comments are closed