New York foodies - please help! I'm planning a "surprise" event for everyone at the office I work at on Friday, and I need to make a catering order. The criteria:
1. They must deliver to chelsea/flatiron district. I can't pick it up as I have no vehicle.
2. Enough food for about 25 people.
3. We're thinking wine, beer, and tasty snacks/appetizers/sweets. Think Friday end-of-week awesomeness. (procuring drinks separately from catering is OK.)
4. Budget is decent but not extravagant.
5. Please don't say Whole Foods.
6. I can place the order today and expect something to arrive on Friday at 4 pm.
7. Vegetarian options are a must - no BBQ please!