It's 10 p.m. and You're Starving
You're way too hungry to fall asleep.
1. Get some real food like a hamburger, grilled cheese, scrambled eggs & toast. leftovers from dinner, down a big bowl of cereal?
2. Look for something sweet like cake, pie, brownies, cookies, ice cream
3. Find some salty filling snack food, like chips with dip, eat a bag of pretzels or popcorn
4. Raid the vegetable and fruit bins and spread some cream cheese or peanut butter on apples or celery, or be really good and just eat some fruit or veggies raw.
5. Resign yourself to being up all night anyway and have a cup of coffee with bacon, eggs and toast?
Or some combination of the above.
Or do you go to bed hungry and eventually fall asleep?