Explore by Tags

Entries tagged with 'gulf of mexico'

Snapshots from the Gulf of Mexico: How Shrimp Goes from Tide to Table

Naomi Bishop 7 comments

In a time when local food is pushed so hard, 90% of the seafood eaten in the United States is imported. Of the other 10%, about three quarters of it comes from the Gulf of Mexico, and that's where the shrimp in this tide-to-table story comes from. More

More Posts