Total Time: 25 minutes
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
- Servings: 16 crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated Pillsbury® crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons Nutella, softened
Preheat oven to 375.
Separate crescent roll dough into two large rectangles; press seams to seal.
In a small bowl, combine the sugar, butter, and cinnamon; spread over two rectangles. Top with rectangle with the other.
Starting from a long side, cut into strips. Roll each strip up into a roll shape and place on greased baking sheets.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Let cool. Drizzle the Nutella over the rolls.
Drizzle with a confectioners' sugar glaze instead of the Nutella for a more traditional, but equally delicious, roll.