Total Time: 25 minutes
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeno, seeds and ribs removed, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package Pillsbury® Crescent Rolls
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine all ingredients, except crescent rolls in a bowl. Mix well.
Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 rolls. Working with the large part of the dough closest to you, place a heaping tablespoon of cheese mixture on the larger part of the dough and roll up. Continue with remaining ingredients.
Place the rolls with the large side down on a baking sheet. Do it this way so that the cheese won't ooze out. Bake in preheated oven for 12 - 15 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.