Appetizer Blue Cheese Pizza
Total Time: 20 minutes
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 15 minutes
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 small Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Unroll crescent dough on an ungreased baking sheet. Roll edges to create crust edge.
Pre-bake crust 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
Top pre-baked crust with cheeses, tomatoes, onion, and parsley.
Bake an additional 10 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
Cool on baking sheet for about 5 minutes, before slicing and serving.
This is post is paid for by an advertiser; produced by Serious Eats. Read more about our advertising policy here.