From Eclectic Recipes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 15 oz or ½ a roll of gingerbread cookie dough (from 30oz package)
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 ½ cups sugar
- 2/3 cups heavy cream
- 1 (12 oz) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (7 oz) jar Marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°. Press cookie dough into a 9 x 9 greased baking pan. Bake for 12 - 14 minutes, or until cookie is set.
- Let cookie cool completely. In a medium saucepan, combine butter, sugar and cream. Mix well and turn burner to medium heat. Continue to cook mixture until candy thermometer reads 248°.
- Then remove mixture from burner and stir in chocolate chips, marshmallow cream and vanilla. Stir well until chocolate has melted, then pour mixture over cookie. Let cool completely before slicing.
- If chocolate chips don't completely melt, saucepan can be returned to the burner with heat on low. Consistently stir the fudge mixture until the chocolate melts.
- Fudge can be refrigerated for easier slicing.