A sinfully sweet white chocolate filling is beautifully paired with tart cranberries for a tantalizing pie worthy of any holiday dessert table.
Makes one 9-inch pie Active time: 25 minutes Total time: 1 hour, 50 minutes
For the crust
- 1 Pillsbury® Refrigerated Pie Crust
For the filling
- 1 bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened to room temperature (do not use low fat)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries, divided into ¾ cup and ¼ cup (fruit juice sweetened or unsweetened is best)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Unroll the pie crust and line a pie plate. Flute the edges. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven. The edges should be lightly golden. Remove from oven, and let cool.
- Reduce oven heat to 325 degrees F. You will be using the oven again shortly.
- Beat the cream cheese until very light and fluffy. Gradually add in the sweetened condensed milk and melted white chocolate, stirring until creamy and combined. Add the egg, vanilla, and salt, again stirring until completely combined and creamy. Fold in the ¾ cup cranberries.
- Pour into the prepared pie crust. Dot the top with the remaining cranberries.
- Place the pie in the oven, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until set on the edges and still slightly wobbly in the middle. It will continue to bake slightly after removed from the oven.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely. Serve chilled. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.