This sweet and salty pizza cookie is perfect for gametime or anytime!
15 minute prep time
1 hour total time
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup hot fudge sauce
- 1 cup (1 oz) mini pretzels
- 1 cup (1 oz) crushed plain potato chips
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts
- Move oven rack to the center position and preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 12 inch pizza pan.
- With lightly floured fingers break up the dough and spread it in the pan, gently pressing it into the bottom. Bake until the edges are golden and the cookie is set but not firm, about 14 to 16 minutes. Cool in pan for 2 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Heat the hot fudge sauce so it is just warm to the touch. Transfer the hot fudge to a squeeze bottle and drizzle the fudge over the entire cookie. Top the cookie with pretzels, chips, and peanuts. Serve immediately.