You need sleep, but your holiday guests need breakfast. Impress (and save time) with this easy Roasted Potato and Sausage Quiche. A delicious, savory way to start the day, made in under an hour with fewer than 10 ingredients.
Prep Time: 15 Min
Start to Finish: 55 Min
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant® roasted red potatoes, green beans & rosemary butter sauce,
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms (4 oz)
- 8 oz bulk pork sausage, cooked, drained
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded smoked Cheddar or smoked Gouda cheese
- Chopped Italian parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 350° F. Cook frozen vegetables as directed on bag for minimum time. Pour into a medium bowl. Cut up large pieces of potatoes.
- In 10-inch skillet, crumble sausage; add mushrooms. Cook over medium-high heat until sausage is browned, stirring occasionally; drain. Add sausage-mushroom mixture to vegetables in bowl; stir to combine. Spoon mixture into crust-lined pan.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper with wire whisk until well blended; stir in cheese. Pour over mixture in crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until eggs are set in center. Sprinkle with parsley.