From Sweet Treats & More
Total time: 45 minutes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz)Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1 round 8 oz Brie cheese
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup brown sugar, divided
- ½ cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl whisk pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, andpumpkin pie spice together.
- If using crescent rolls: unroll dough. Separate dough crosswise into 2 sections. Form two squares, pressing perforations together to seal. If using dough sheet: unroll dough and cut crosswise into 2 sections. Form two squares. Place one square on the greased cookie sheet.
- Using a sharp knife cut brie cheese horizontally, creating two equally thick rounds. Place one round, cut side up, in the middle of the crescent square on the cookie sheet.
Spread half of the pumpkin mixture over the cheese round on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with half of the brown sugar and pecans.
- Place the other round of brie cheese on top. Spread the remaining pumpkin mixture on top and sprinkle with the remaining brown sugar and pecans.
Press dough evenly around the brie and fold the bottom edges over the top to seal. Seal all edges completely.
Place the other crescent square on top of the cheese round.
Brush with beaten egg.
Bake fat 350 or 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Let cool for 15 minutes before serving.