From Coconut and Lime
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Makes 8 servings
- 1 (8 oz) can Pillsbury® Place 'N Bake® refrigerated crescent rounds
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 oz blue cheese, crumbled
- 8 pecan halves
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Remove the rounds from package, separate into 8 rounds. Place rounds on ungreased large cookie sheet. Press down center of each round to make an indentation about 1/4-1/2 inch deep.
- Evenly divide the cranberry sauce into each indentation, taking care not to overfill. Top each with a large blue cheese crumble. Add a pecan half to each round, slightly off-center and pressing the pecan slightly into the dough. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Love strong cheese? Substitute a hearty Gorgonzola for the blue cheese.
- Canned or homemade cranberry sauce works wonderfully in this recipe.