From Everyday Home Cook
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1/4 cup cooked real bacon pieces or 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 3 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons to 1/4 cup finely chopped jalapeno pepper (seeded & veins removed; about 1 small to 1 medium)
- Heat oven to 350°F. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles.Press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut lengthwise into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12x4-inch rectangle.
- In a medium bowl, combine cheeses and jalapeno. Spread cheese over dough. Sprinkle with bacon. Starting with one long side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife (or dental floss), cut each roll into 1" slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.