These tasty treats combine the toasted coconut goodness of a macaroon with a soft and chewy, super chocolately cookie.
30 minutes prep time
1 1/2 hour total time
- 1 roll (30 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup crushed mini pretzels
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups shredded coconut
- Move oven rack to the center position and preheat oven to 350°F. Line two 12 cup muffin tins with paper liners.
- Slice the dough into 24 pieces. With lightly floured fingers, press the dough slices into the bottom of the paper liners. Top with sweetened condensed milk, pretzels, peanuts, butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and shredded coconut. Bake until the edges are a deep golden brown and the coconut is toasted, about 20 to 24 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 20 minutes. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.