From In Good Taste
Total Time: 2 hour 30 minutes
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
- 1 roll Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 2 cups Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow crème
- 2 cups coarsely chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Break up cookie dough and press evenly in bottom of pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
In medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
In large bowl, beat frosting and peanut butter with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Carefully fold whipped cream, marshmallow crème and 1 1/2 cups of the peanut butter cups into peanut butter mixture. Spoon and spread mixture over cooled cookie crust. Refrigerate 2 hours or until cream layer is set. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows
To serve, place cream squares on dessert plates. Sprinkle with remaining chopped peanut butter cups and chocolate chips. Store covered in refrigerator.