Hot, bubbly broccoli and artichoke dip in 35 minutes? Green Giant Frozen Broccoli & Cheese Sauce makes no-stress party prep simple. Grab a baguette and some crackers to serve with this delicious dip and you'll be the hit of the party.
Prep Time: 15 Min
Start to Finish: 35 Min
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant® broccoli & cheese sauce
- 1 container (8 oz) chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 1 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red bell peppers (from a jar), drained, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 loaf (16 inch) baguette French bread, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook broccoli as directed on bag for minimum time. Chop broccoli to about 1/2-inch size.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix cream cheese spread, mayonnaise, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and the ground red pepper until well blended. Stir in broccoli mixture and roasted red pepper. Spoon into 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered about 25 to 30 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly. Serve with baguette slices.