Total Time: 25 Minutes
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 package Pillsbury® garlic flavored Crescent roll dough
- 8 tablespoons garlic Boursin
- 8 tablespoons crumbled bleu cheese
- 4 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll the dough and press together to form a large rectangle, sealing the perforations.
- Spread the Boursin over the dough and then sprinkle evenly with bacon and bleu cheese. Starting with the short side, roll the dough up, jelly-roll style. With serrated knife, cut the roll into slices about a quarter-inch thick. Place cut side down on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
- Swap out the bleu and add in your favorite cheese (Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese would be delicious as well).
- Add chopped green onions for extra color.