This might be the best easy drink you'll make all summer. Designed by John Swet of The Skylark, it's like a fresh fruit punch, but the sweetness is cut by Campari's bitterness and a good squeeze of lime. Tangerine-flavored sparkling water ties it all together, though it's worth measuring; too much seltzer and you'll get a much less interesting spritzer.
- Yield:Makes 1 cocktail
- Active time: 3 minutes
- Total time:3 minutes
- 1 1/2 ounces (45ml) Campari
- 3/4 ounce (20ml) simple syrup (see note above)
- 1/2 ounce (15ml) fresh juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 ounce (15ml) fresh juice from 1 orange
- 3 ounces (90ml) LaCroix Tangerine Sparkling Water
- Lime wheel, for garnish (optional)
Add Campari, simple syrup, lime juice, and orange juice to a large wine glass. Fill glass 2/3 full with ice and stir to mix. Top with LaCroix Tangerine, stir gently, and serve immediately, garnished with a lime wheel if desired.