A good salsa can be used for so much—chip dip, taco topper, condiment for eggs, etc. Mix it with ketchup and you have a nice accompaniment for fries, taquitos, and more.
About This Recipe
|Yield:||Makes about 3/4 cup|
|Active time:||2 minutes|
|Total time:||2 minutes|
|This recipe appears in:||10 Quick and Easy Ketchup Variations|
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup of your favorite salsa
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed juice from 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly minced garlic (about 1 clove)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Whisk together ketchup, salsa, lime juice, cilantro, chili powder, garlic, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Use immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store in refrigerator for up to two weeks.