This frothy concoction is sweet, sour, and spicy, too.
Note: Galangal, a relative of ginger, is available at many Thai and Vietnamese grocery stores.
Every recipe we publish is tested, tasted, and Serious Eats-approved by our staff. Never miss a recipe again by following @SeriousRecipes on Twitter!
- Yield:Serves 1
- Active time: 10 minutes
- Total time:10 minutes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice from one (1-inch) section fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh galangal juice from one (1-inch) section fresh galangal (see note above)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice from 1 lime, peel, seeds, and pith removed
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fresh mango juice from about 2 cups cubed mango (about 8 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) fresh pineapple juice from about 2 cups cubed pineapple (about 10 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons canned full-fat coconut milk
Juice ginger, galangal, lime, mango, and pineapple in order listed. Mix all juices together in a glass with coconut milk. Stir well and serve.