This recipe appears in:Blue Cheese and Brie Nachos With Mushrooms and Spinach
For a French twist on nachos, dig into this pile of gooey Brie, sautéed mushrooms, and chopped spinach, dotted with creamy blue cheese.
- 10 ounce bag tortilla chips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups (about 2 ounces) baby spinach, chopped
- 10 ounces brie, sliced
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat to 375°F. Spread chips into 13- by 9-inch baking dish.
Heat oil in small saucepan over medium heat until shimmering. Add mushrooms, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and cook, stirring, until mushrooms are just beginning to soften, about 2 minutes; set aside. toss chopped spinach with remaining tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Scatter spinach over chips. Lay strips of brie over spinach and chips. Scatter mushrooms, blue cheese, and onion over the top. Bake until brie is just melted, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.