Every recipe we publish is tested, tasted, and Serious Eats-approved by our staff. Never miss a recipe again by following @SeriousRecipes on Twitter!
- Yield:Serve 4
- Active time: 5 minutes (plus 45 minutes to make gnocchi)
- Total time:15 minutes (plus 45 minutes to make gnocchi)
- 2 tablepsoons unsalted butter
- 1 recipe Parisian Gnocchi
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
Adjust rack to 6 to 8 inches below broiler element and preheat broiler to high. Heat butter in a 12-inch cast iron skillet or two 10-inch cast iron skillets over medium-high heat until foaming subsides and butter starts to brown. Add gnocchi in a single layer and toss to coat with browned butter. Cover with cheese, then transfer to broiler. Cook until puffed and golden brown, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with herbs and serve.