A light celery-based cocktail inspired by the gin and tonic, from Chris Ronis of Manhattan's Northern Spy. It's refreshing, bitter, and just a little tart.
- Yield:makes 6 servings
- Active time: 5 minutes
- Total time:5 minutes
- 18 ounces Cocchi Aperitivo Americano Bianco, chilled
- 18 ounces Dolin dry vermouth, chilled
- 12 ounces strained fresh juice from 10 to 12 celery stalks
- 3 ounces strained fresh juice from 3 lemons
- Marjoram sprigs for garnish
Stir Cocchi, vermouth, celery juice, and lemon juice in a pitcher. Divide between ice-filled glasses. Garnish each glass with a marjoram sprig.