Pineapple, mango, lemon, and lime juice give intense bottled barbecue sauce a fruity brightness, while ginger and habanero hot sauce bring the spice.
- 18 ounces bottled barbecue sauce (1 1/2 cups), preferably Bull's-Eye
- 1/3 cup mango juice
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lime juice from 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon habanero hot sauce, plus more to taste
In a medium bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, mango juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice, lime juice, honey, ginger, and habanero hot sauce. Season with additional hot sauce to taste. Use immediately or pour back in bottle and store in refrigerator for up to a month.