- 16 tablespoons (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups (about a 13 1/2 ounce box) graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups (about 12 ounces) dark or semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups (about 8 ounces) pecans, roughly chopped
- 3 cups sweetened shredded coconut flake
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350°F. Combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Press evenly into bottom of baking dish.
Top crust with chocolate chips, followed by pecans and finally the coconut. Drizzle with condensed milk. Bake until any crust visible is golden brown and coconut begins to toast, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely. To cut easily, let sit in refrigerator for at least one hour before serving. Cut into 12 bars. Bars can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, though especially if your kitchen runs hot, they are safest kept in the fridge.