- Active time: 10 minutes
- Total time:45 minutes
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons orange zest from about 1 large orange
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons orange blossom honey
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Preheat oven to 325°F. In a medium bowl, stir together oats, almonds, zest and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together butter, honey, and almond extract then pour over the oats and toss to coat.
Spread granola out on a baking sheet and bake until golden, about 30 minutes. Let cool completely then break into clusters.