This brightly colored juice is a sweet combination of beets, carrots, apples, clementines, and ginger.
Note: Juice the ingredients in the order listed for maximum yield. Except for the clementines, there is no need to peel ingredients as long as you've scrubbed them well to remove any earthy bits. I sometimes trim the ends of beets and carrots if they look a little too gnarly. Use your power-judgment.
Every recipe we publish is tested, tasted, and Serious Eats-approved by our staff. Never miss a recipe again by following @SeriousRecipes on Twitter!
- Yield:Serves 2
- Active time: 5 minutes
- Total time:5 minutes
- 2/3 cup (5 1/2 ounces) fresh beet juice from about 2 medium beets, including some stems
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fresh carrot juice from about 2 medium carrots
- 2 teaspoons (1/3 ounce) fresh ginger juice from an about 1-inch piece ginger
- 1/3 cup (5 1/2 ounces) fresh clementine juice from about 2 clementines, peeled
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fresh apple juice from about 1 large apple, cored and quartered
Stir juices together thoroughly, divide between two glasses, and serve immediately.