Every recipe we publish is tested, tasted, and Serious Eats-approved by our staff. Never miss a recipe again by following @SeriousRecipes on Twitter!
Boozy Berry Parfait
About This Recipe
|Active time:||15 minutes|
|Total time:||15 minutes|
|Special equipment:||wine glasses, or other pretty clear dish|
|This recipe appears in:||Sunday Brunch: Boozy Berry Parfait|
- 16 ounces strawberries, halved
- 12 ounces blueberries or blackberries
- 1/4 cup bourbon (or whichever dark liquor you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla works best)
- 2 1/3 cup homemade or store bought granola)
In a large bowl combine strawberries, blueberries and/or blackberries, bourbon, and sugar, and gently toss with a spoon. Let sit on the counter until berries begin to release their juices, 8 to 10 minutes.
Place berries in the bottom of a wineglass (or other pretty clear dish) followed by yogurt and the granola. Repeat in each glass, layering each parfait with a total of 6 layers. Serve immediately.