Sparkling apple cider, black tea steeped with cinnamon sticks and a few drops of lemon juice make up this tasty grown up version of a non-alcoholic punch.
- Yield:Makes 1 large pitcher
- Active time: 5 minutes
- Total time:15 minutes
- 2 black tea bags
- 2 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks (plus more for garnish if desired)
- One 25.4 ounce bottle sparkling apple cider
- 1 ounce fresh juice from about 2 lemons
- Garnish: additional cinnamon sticks
Place tea bags and cinnamon sticks in a large heatproof measuring cup, fill with 2 cups (16 ounces) boiling water. Let steep for at least 10 and up to 20 minutes. Remove tea bags and cinnamon sticks and chill in the refrigerator.
In a large pitcher combine sparkling cider, tea, and lemon juice. Stir gently and serve immediately with ice. Garnish with cinnamon sticks if desired.