Every recipe we publish is tested, tasted, and Serious Eats-approved by our staff. Never miss a recipe again by following @SeriousRecipes on Twitter!
- Yield:Makes about 1 cup
- Active time: 10 minutes
- Total time:10 minutes
- 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed juice from 1 lemon
- 3/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
In a medium bowl, stir together blue cheese, sour cream, buttermilk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and mustard powder. Transfer to a an airtight container and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes for flavors to blend. Use immediately or store in refrigerator for up to a week.