About the author: Joshua Bousel brings you new, tasty condiment each Wednesday and a recipe for weekend grilling every Friday. He also writes about grilling and barbecue on his blog The Meatwave whenever he can be pulled away from his grill.
Every recipe we publish is tested, tasted, and Serious Eats-approved by our staff. Never miss a recipe again by following @SeriousRecipes on Twitter!
Yogurt Mint Sauce
About This Recipe
|Yield:||Makes about 1 cup|
|Active time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||40 minutes|
|This recipe appears in:||Sauced: Yogurt Mint Sauce|
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mint leaves
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1 tablespoon fresh juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper