- Yield:Serves 4
- Active time: 20 minutes
- Total time:20 minutes
- 2 medium zucchini, grated on the large holes of a box grater
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt plus more for serving
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Sliced scallions, optional
- 4 lemon slices
Toss grated zucchini with 1/2 teaspoon salt and place in a strainer over a bowl. Let drain for 8 minutes. Place handfuls of zucchini in the center of a clean kitchen towel, enclose in towel then twist the towel a drain as much liquid from the zucchini as possible.
Place drained zucchini in a large bowl and toss with dill and Greek yogurt. Whisk together flour and baking powder and sprinkle over zucchini mixture. Toss zucchini mixture with dry ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet and add batter by the 1/4 cup, gently flatten with a spatula and cook until brown, about 3 minutes. Flip and continue to cook until both sides are brown. Remove from skillet and keep warm while you cook the rest of the pancakes in the remaining butter. Serve topped with Greek yogurt, sliced scallions and lemon wedges.