- Four 15-inch square pieces of parchment paper
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/8" slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/8" slices
- 2 lemons, cut into 1/4" slices
- Four 4 to 6 ounce fillets of sole, or other white fish
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed juice from 2 to 3 lemons
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 sprigs dill
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Type of fire: two-zone indirect
- Grill heat: medium-high
Fold parchment paper in half and cut out a half heart shape. Repeat with remaining 3 pieces.
Open parchment and line middle of one side with alternating slices of zucchini and yellow squash, leaving about 1-inch of space around edges of parchment. Season squash lightly with salt and pepper. Arrange 2-3 lemon slices on top of squash. Arrange fish on top of lemon slices and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place 2 sprigs of dill on top of fish, then drizzle with lemon juice and oil.
Fold parchment over and seal by rolling edges together all the way around. Repeat with remaining parchment and ingredients to create 3 more pouches.
Light one chimney 2/3 full of charcoal. When all the charcoal is lit and covered with gray ash, pour out and arrange the coals on one side of the charcoal grate. Set cooking grate in place, cover grill and allow to preheat for 5 minutes. Alternatively, light half the burners of a gas grill to medium-high heat. Cover and preheat for 10 minutes. Clean and oil the grilling grate. Place parchment pouches on cool side of grill, cover, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, fish should flake and be opaque all the way through when done. Remove from grill, open pouches, and serve immediately.