- 1 recipe easy pie dough for a single crust
- 1 teaspoon vegetable or canola oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage, broken into small pieces
- 4 slices bacon (about 4 slices), finely chopped
- 1/2 kielbasa sausage (about 1/2 an average kielbasa), cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 russet potato, peeled and cut in to 1/4 inch cubes
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat to 400°F. Roll out pie dough and fit into a 10-inch pie plate. Line pie dough with aluminum foil and weigh down with pie weights or beans. Bake until golden brown and set, 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Reduce oven temperature to 375°F.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add onion, sausage, bacon and kielbasa and cook stirring often until onion is translucent and meats are browned, about 12 minutes. Remove onions and meats from skillet with a slotted spoon, leaving as much fat in the pan as possible.
Place skillet and remaining fat back on heat and add diced potato. Cook, stirring often until potatoes are golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove potatoes from pan with a slotted spoon and toss with meats.
Scatter meat and potato mixture over baked pie crust. Whisk together beaten eggs and milk, season with salt and pepper and pour over meat mixture. Bake until eggs are puffed and cooked through, about 22 minutes. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.