Every recipe we publish is tested, tasted, and Serious Eats-approved by our staff. Never miss a recipe again by following @SeriousRecipes on Twitter!
- Yield:serves 4
- Active time: 20 minutes
- Total time:20 minutes
- For the Dressing:
- 2 1/2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons neutral oil (such as canola or vegetable)
- 1 tablespoon finely minced shallots (about 1 small shallot)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the Salad:
- 1 (6-ounce) bag baby spinach (about 6 cups)
- 2 cups (1 pint) strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) blueberries
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
Combine vinegar, honey, mustard, oil and shallots in a small sealable container and shake vigorously to emulsify. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Alternatively, combine vinegar, honey, and mustard in a medium bowl. Whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in oil until emulsified. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine the baby spinach, strawberries, blueberries, and pecans. Add the dressing little by little and toss until greens are well-coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle crumbled goat cheese over salad and serve.