This is a Girl Scout Cookie-inspired milkshake for grownups only, but you can leave out the booze if you want to make a version for kids. Head here for more Girl Scout Cookie-inspired milkshakes »
Note: Allow ice cream to soften at room temperature for 5 minutes before scooping.
Spiked Thin Mint Milkshake
About This Recipe
|Yield:||makes 2 milkshakes|
|Active time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||10 minutes|
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream (about 12 ounces / 4 medium scoops)
- 1/2 cup mint chip ice cream (about 3 ounces / 1 medium scoop)
- 1 ounces peppermint schnapps or ULLR Peppermint Cinnamon Schnapps
- 1 ounce blanco tequila
- 16 Thin Mint cookies, plus additional for garnish
- Garnish: whipped cream and crumbled Thin Mints
Add milk and cocoa powder to a blender and blend until well mixed.
Add chocolate ice cream and mint chip ice cream, mint schnapps, tequila, and Thin Mints to blender. Purée until smooth. Divide between serving glasses. Garnish with whipped cream and crumbled Thin Mints.