This is a Girl Scout Cookie-inspired milkshake for grownups only, but you can leave out the booze if you want to make a version for kids. Head here for more Girl Scout Cookie-inspired milkshakes »
Note: Allow ice cream to soften at room temperature for 5 minutes before scooping. Don't skip the salt, it's essential for bringing out the nutty flavors of the shake.
- Yield:makes 2 milkshakes
- Active time: 10 minutes
- Total time:10 minutes
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream (about 6 ounces / 2 medium scoops)
- 2 cups butter pecan ice cream (about 12 ounces / 4 medium scoops)
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- Chocolate syrup to line glass
- Garnish: Whipped cream and chopped toasted peanuts
Add chocolate ice cream, butter pecan ice cream, milk, bourbon, salt, and peanut butter to a blender. Purée until smooth.
Drizzle chocolate syrup on sides of serving glasses. Divide blended milkshake among glasses, top with whipped cream and toasted peanuts.