This recipe appears in:Upgrade Your Fried Chicken: 7 No-Cook Dipping Sauces in Under 7 Minutes
Update your fried chicken with these no-cook dipping sauces in under 7 minutes »
About the author: J. Kenji Lopez-Alt is the Managing Editor of Serious Eats where he likes to explore the science of home cooking in his weekly column The Food Lab. You can follow him at @thefoodlab on Twitter, or at The Food Lab on Facebook.
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium clove garlic grated on a microplane grater (about 1 teaspoon)
Whisk all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Serve with fried chicken.