This play on the Popeye's classic combines spicy mustard and sweet, tangy relish in a mayonnaise base.
- Yield:makes about 1 cup
- Active time: 5 minutes
- Total time:5 minutes
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium clove garlic grated on a microplane grater (about 1 teaspoon)
Whisk all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Serve with fried chicken.