Artichoke dip is popular for good reason: it's a bubbly, cheesy crowd-pleaser.
Note: Leftovers are tasty tucked into skin-on, bone-in chicken breasts. Just slice chicken horizontally down the center until you can open it like a book. Fill with about 1 ½ tablespoons of artichoke dip, and roast in a preheated, 375°F oven until an instant-read thermometer reads 165°F, 30-35 minutes.
- Yield:Serves 8
- Active time: 20 minutes
- Total time:50 minutes
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ scant teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup Romano cheese, grated
- 2 (14-ounce) cans artichoke hearts packed in water, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Pita, warmed and cut into wedges
Adjust the oven rack to the middle position and preheat oven to 375°F. Beat cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, onion powder, paprika and salt in a large bowl using a hand-mixer set to medium speed until fluffy and thoroughly combined, about 2 minutes.
Using a wooden spoon, fold in Parmesan, Romano, artichokes and garlic. Spray a 9” x 13” baking pan with cooking spray and spread mixture evenly in pan. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
Place in oven and bake until heated through, bubbly and lightly browned, 30-35 minutes. Serve immediately with pita for dipping.